We are glad you stopped by to visit our Luray Garden Club web site! Please take some time to look around and learn more about the Luray Garden Club.
- Old Dominion Gardener Spring Edition
- See Holiday Luncheon Photos Here.
- Horticulture Specimen Labeling
- Horticulture Entry Form
Do you need help with your gardening projects?
Would you like to learn the latest in floral design?
Come join a garden club and learn the answers to these questions and more!
Examples of the scope of some of the projects of these many clubs are:
- Landscape projects for neighborhoods, churches, buildings, schools, memorial gardens and Habitat for Humanity homes
- Garden therapy for emotionally and physically handicapped youth and adults
- Roadside beautification
- Gardening education for youth
- Conservation and recycling projects
- Endangered species
Club Membership Provides
- Educational programs on horticulture, landscape design and artistic floral design
- Meeting and making friends with people who share your interests
- Seminars covering many topics of today’s environmental interests and concerns
- Opportunity to become informed and involved with conservation and the protection of our country’s natural resources
- Workshops provide the opportunity to train and develop practical skills in many fields, such as leadership, gardening, floral design and landscaping
- Support and information from the National Garden Clubs, Inc., the largest organized group of gardeners in the world
If you are interested in becoming a member, please give us a call, plan to attend some ofour meetings and get to know us!
National Garden Club Mission
National Garden Clubs, Inc. provides education, resources and national networking opportunities for its members to promote the love of gardening, floral design, and civic and environmental responsibility.
Virginia Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc. Mission
Provides youth and adult education resources and opportunities for its members to promote the love of gardening, floral design, civic and environmental responsibility.