Thinking About Joining?
The Luray Garden Club would be DELIGHTED to welcome you!
We encourage all prospective members to attend a few meetings (at least 2) as our guest before deciding to join as an official member. This will allow you to get to know the group, how it operates, and what you can expect from us and what we would expect from you. If you don't know anyone in the club, that's okay! Just fill out this brief form and we'll connect you with someone who can sponsor you.
READY TO JOIN?
We're excited to welcome you!
First - did you attend at least 2 meetings as a guest? If not, please see above!
If you DID and you've decided that this will be a great experience, please print out the application below and submit it to one of our officers at the next meeting, along with your dues ($25 per year, due every March and prorated for members joining part way through the year - see an officer to find out your dues for your first year)
Before you apply, be sure you understand the following requirements:
ALL LGC Members are expected to:
- Attend the majority of 10 monthly meetings per year (2nd Tuesdays at 12:30 pm)
- Participate in special events (June field trip, December luncheon, May Memorial Service) when possible
- Present a minimum of 3 exhibits per year in either Design or Horticulture (not required your first year)
- Serve on at least one or two committees or special assignments
- Serve as a co-host at a monthly meeting once every two years
- Pay annual dues of $25 in March (prorated for applicants during subsequent months)
If that all sounds like you are ready to handle it... Go ahead and click print!
Don't have a printer? That's okay! Ask one of our friendly officers at the next meeting if you can have a copy of the application. They'll be literally thrilled to hand it to you! ♥